The Influential EA of the Future
Are you an Executive Assistant that wants to optimise the contribution you’re able to make?
The role of Executive Assistant is evolving. Long gone are the days when the role was narrowly focused on diary management and administrative support. The contemporary EA needs to be an influential leader of other people and an effective project manager, capable of driving successful outcomes. The EA of the future will be an influential executive, a confident representative responsible for delivering priorities on behalf of the senior leaders they work with.
What you will gain from attending:
- How you typically operate
- Your personal brand
- Your reputation
- What enables your success and what holds you back from being the best possible version of yourself
Develop the Skills to:
- Communicate with confidence
- Build and harness powerful relationships
- Influence people, progress and outcomes
- Engage well in conversations you typically find difficult
- Manage your time and priorities including how to say no and keep people happy
How the Program Works
- This program includes a series of seven workshops
- The workshops are delivered weekly, online via Zoom for 1.5 hours
- Each workshop is highly interactive with plenty of time and opportunity to ask questions and explore how the content we cover applies to your role and unique circumstances
- For 12 months following the program you will also have access to an eLearning Program “Difficult Conversations”
- We limit the number of participants in each program to a max. of 16
Dates and Times
- Kick off – 30th September 2021
- 10.30am to 12pm Thursdays
- Final workshop – 18th November 2021
Learn About Our Workshops
Unlock the potential in your team by being the leader you need to be.
Optimise impact by creating a culture of personal accountability and high performance.