Episode 20 - Communicating with Impact

Welcome to Black Belt Leader – proudly powered by Miller Leith – Recruitment Specialists and Career Services provider. I’m Karen Gately, Founder of Corporate Dojo. On the show today we’ll be talking about how to optimise the impact of your communications. Our facial expressions account for more than half of the signals we send. Words only convey about 7% of what we’re trying to say. The other 93% is communicated through facial expressions and the tone of your voice. Research shows that most people spend 60% of their conversation time talking about themselves. This number jumps to 80% while conversing on social media. Around 25% of people report suffering from glossophobia, the fear of public speaking

Tags: COVID-19 Communication Culture Leadership Management Mindset