How we influence far and wide
Corporate Dojo's distinctive philosophies and approach to enhancing people leadership regularly attracts the attention of key media outlets seeking an expert opinion. Here are just some of them:
Here's what you should never write in a work email - and what you should
It might seem a tiny detail, but what you write in a work email could make all the difference. Experts have outlined the things you should NEVER write - and things that you should.
So what shouldn't you write in an email?
- Yours Sincerely (too formal)
- Yours Faithfully (too formal)
- x (kisses in work emails are unprofessional)
- Thanks! (can come off as demanding)
- Hey (don't say hey unless you've met the person)
- !!! (exclamation marks come across as immature)
What you should write in an email:
- Hi everyone
- GreetingsRead the Full Article